From “Britain’s Roswell,” the December 1980 Rendlesham Forest Incident, a well documented mass sighting by several dozen US servicemen at a base in Suffolk with nuclear weapons at the time.
• Their concerns and their justification for interference must be much greater than just us human beings—it must be the global ecosystem as a whole that is most important to them in the short term. (Not that we have no importance at all.)
• The top center glyph ¥ looks almost exactly like the scientific notation for “down regulation” in both ecology and genetics!
• The obvious glyph for human beings is just to the right of this down regulation glyph, suggesting a grammar of verb-to-object being written left to right, and therefore the overall semantic flow of the glyphs is left to right.
• The similarity in shape between the leftmost glyph and the rightmost glyph, plus the semantic flow of left to right, suggests that the two glyphs to the left of the ¥ verb are antecedents and that the rightmost glyph is the goal or purpose.
• The large circle glyph below the verb is the grammatical subject of the glyphs, a self-identification, perhaps like a badge with an encoded number and self-iconic imagery.
There are other internally consistent nuances derivable from this translation that I’d love to discuss further, but for polite brevity I want to end by pointing out that a recent abduction case from Georgia featured a drawing of glyphs similar to Rendlesham (and binary code messages post-encounter). One of the differences is that the center glyph looked like this )|( which I believe is an ominous symbol for genetic bottleneck.
I sincerely hope they haven’t given up on cognitive down regulation and decided on saving the biosphere by bottlenecking it’s pathogenic apex omnivore, us.