(Translated excerpts pertaining to the era of 20,000 b.p. to the present)
Section IV: Advanced Information Processing Species
A. Human Beings
1. Ecological Type (check one): Non-dominating and integrated ___; Dominating and integrated ___; Dominating and non-integrated __X__.
(for non-integrative dominators only) Ecological sustainability: None–rapidly decreasing biodiversity at the macro level causing increasing threat of microscopic pestilence as per Nyordyork’s Principle of Planetary Bio-Equilibrium.
2. Economic System: balanced exploitation
a. Most frequently bought & sold item (excluding food and fuel): weapons
b. Second most frequently transacted item (measured in monetary units): jewelry and shiny metals
c. Most frequently transacted type of literary culture (excluding news and current events): Religion and superstition
3. Energy System: non-renewable
4. Political System: fake democracies and actual dictatorships
5. Cultural/Aesthetic Systems: mostly species-specific
6. Justice System: biased towards the wealthy, even-handed towards the middle classes, and oppressive of the poor
7. Potential for Selection/Advancement: little to none because positive human mental traits do not correspond to any genetic groupings
RECOMMENDED COURSE OF ACTION (check one): Maintain protective guardianship ____; Allow catastrophic selection event(s) ____; Remove keystone species __X__
(Moral of the story: We’re fucked, and rightly so!)